Please note: Coordination is only available for weddings which are 3-5 months from the date of inquiry.
For the couple who want to make design and vendor decisions for themselves, but don't want to stress on the day of their wedding. Often called "Day-of" or "Month-of" Coordination, it's the most basic package I offer. It involves much more than me just showing up on your wedding day, though. From the minute you hire me, I'm available to you, for feedback, support, and recommendations. Here's how it works:
- I write up the contract after our initial consultation/getting-to-know-you session.
- We meet for a walkthrough of the wedding venue so I can see your ideas.
- We meet one to three weeks before your wedding to discuss your timeline and other plans, and I take your decor to bring with me to the wedding.
- I thoroughly review all contracts and create a timeline for you and your vendors. Everyone has a finalized copybefore your wedding day.
- I confirm with your vendors and they direct any wedding-day questions to me.
- I coordinate your rehearsal and go over wedding day duties with your bridal party.
- I arrive with my assistant(s) two to four or more hours before the ceremony start time to meet all your vendors, set up details, and bring your wedding day vision to life.
- My assistant(s) and I stay throughout your wedding, assisting guests, supporting vendors, and managing your timeline, and clean up after the reception ends.
- I have my emergency kit with me on-site, for "wardrobe malfunctions" and last-minute fixes!
- After your honeymoon, we meet up one last time for a wrap-up!